Breakfast is BEST at Be Our Guest
- The Perfect way to start the day in Magic Kingdom – You’re fresh, wide awake, looking your best, AND you can get into Magic Kingdom early! Think of the possibilities for great pictures! You can eat before getting a jump on the day with your favorite rides and attractions.
- Experience the incredible atmosphere at your leisure – Early breakfast not only means a less-crowded Magic Kingdom, you can also tour Beast’s Castle on your own while waiting for your food to arrive (or after you finish eating). The details and theming are well-worth at least one visit to this very unique and magical restaurant. Feeling rushed would certainly diminish the overall experience.
- The Food is good! Compared to lunch and dinner, we enjoyed breakfast the most. Raymond ordered the Croque Madame “Open-faced Ham Sandwich topped with a Fried Egg, Gruyere Cheese, and Béchamel served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries.” I opted for the Scrambled Egg Whites “Scrambled Egg Whites with Roasted Tomatoes, Chicken Apple Sausage, Fresh Fruit, and a selection of pastries” The flavor, preparation, serving sizes along with the “selection of pastries” was very filling and tasty! (We felt obligated to try some of each pastry selection for research purposes.)
- Relatively reasonable price for two adults – Breakfast for two totaled about $44 before tax. Our lunch was about $50 for the two of us (one soup, two entrees and two desserts plus soft drinks). Dinner was WAY more expensive (we added a bottle of wine) and dinner involves adding a gratuity. Preview the menu here.
- Convenience – We booked our ADR and took advantage of the option to pre-order our food. Upon arrival, we checked in outside and were directed right on in. Once inside, we checked in again, paid for breakfast and received our “rose” (looks like a yellow hockey puck). Then we grabbed our drinks at the self-service beverage station and were free to sit in whichever room we liked. That magical
hockey puckrose directed a Cast Member right to our table with our food when our order was ready. On this visit we chose the Grand Ballroom having already dined in the other two rooms (the Castle Gallery and the West Wing, both shown in the next two pictures). FYI – that West Wing is kinda creepy and very dark for an entire meal. You’re welcome to roam the rooms and take pictures, so don’t worry about missing out on all the cool details.
Yes, you should definitely eat at Be Our Guest! It’s pricy but the experience is fantastic. Which meal you choose will depend on your plans and the amount of time you have available, but now that we’ve tried all three meal options, we both unanimously recommend breakfast as the best option.
Have you eaten at Be Our Guest? What did you think about it?