We go by many names – Disney Geek, Disney Nerd, Disney Maniac even – but we all have one thing in common: Disney is more to us than a man, a theme park, or a movie-making company. Disney is a way of life. We are the Disney-addicted and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Are you a Disney Geek? Take this quiz to find out. Give yourself one point for every true statement.
- You have a Disney vacation planned.
- You’re using a countdown calendar or app to keep track of the number of days until that vacation.
- You have a Disney collection of some sort (pins, vinylmation, figurines, etc.).
- Your car shows off your DisneySide with an antenna-topper, magnet, or window cling.
- You are wearing a something Disney-related right now.
- You have at least one framed Disney picture hanging in your home.
- You listen to a Disney playlist while working out or cleaning house.
- You have ever cooked a Disney restaurant recipe at home.
- Your pet has a Disney name.
- You know the meaning of all of the following: FP+, MDE, ME, MM+, TOT, BTMRR, EE, TSMWM, ADR, and SSE.
- You can say “Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.” perfectly and you know what it means.
- You regularly check the Orlando weather and you don’t live in Florida.
- Your morning coffee or tea is consumed from a Disney mug.
- You’ve been emotional (and unashamed) on Main Street U.S.A.
- You have cravings for Dole Whips, Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars, or Churros.
- You have at least one Magic Band and will keep it forever.
- You purchase at least one new Disney guide book every year.
- You have a treasured photo of yourself (as an adult) with your favorite Disney character.
- You read Disney blogs or listen to Disney podcasts.
- You write for a Disney blog or host a Disney podcast.
5-10: You like Disney vacations and some Disney merchandise, but you’re not obsessive.
11-15: You’re a real Disney fan and it shows!
16 or more: You are a certified Disney addict.
Leave a comment! What kind of Disney fan are you?